Saturday, September 7, 2013

it's been real


Bye summer.  

You were good to us.  Mostly.  





10 months until we are back together again.

On Monday the girls start school.  I am,
 as usual this time of year, quite depressed about it.

Will I love to have a hot cup of coffee? 
Yes.
Will I love to get my rats nest hair done and perhaps
really get this chlorine washed out by a professional?
Yes.
Will I love to go to work without having to wrangle childcare?
Yes.
Will I love to have an hour go by without asking why the girls are
arguing over a particular Barbie when they own 30 of them?
Yes.


But will I miss summer and my girls TERRIBLY?
Yes.  
It also means my babies are that much older, 
that they are in 4th and 2nd grades.
Where does the time go?


Peace-out summer.
Please, do come again, and don't take so long this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment