Monday, March 17, 2014

things I write about

So basically this blog is about -

motherhood.  all of it.  the good, the bad, the ugly and the funny.

Bailey's Cystic Fibrosis and Taylor's SPD - their trials and their victories over these "special needs."

my marriage.

my faith.

my weight.

friendship.

couponing.

I think that's it, seriously.  I am a part time social worker by profession and although I have lots of great stories, I don't feel comfortable sharing, even with fake names.  It's a shame...also, I have a lot of great family stories but I think I would get in trouble.  Like, deep, deep trouble.  I wouldn't want my finer moments written down in a blog (even if only 5 people read it) so I get it.  The older the girls get, the more I am starting to become mindful of this for them too.

So here, on this Monday morning, what do I have to write about.  We had a delayed opening due to snow (which is so pretty, I am trying to see the positive in it).  This past weekend was awesome, with lots of playing, great weather, great friends, good food, wonderful service at church, precious family time.  I have nothing to complain about today (other than my back which is killing me, Bailey and I are seeing the chiro tonight thank goodness).  I feel really, really blessed knowing I kissed my husband off to a job that supports us, my children off to a school where I know they are taught and loved.   I know so many others today are hurting...and I am grievous that there is such pain in this world.  It finds all of us, at different times, in different ways.  Today is not my day for sorrow, and for that I am thankful.

I hope that you have a good day today.  What do you want me to write about?  If someone lets me know a topic, I will write on that.

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment