1. Tucking in my girls. Unless I've had it with them.
2. Date night in. Date night out. You get the gist.
|Yes, my pants are bright orange, it's not your eyes.|
3. Being at the beach with my girlfriends and all of our kids together, for the whole day and into the evening. Wow I miss that so much the 8 months of the year we can't do it. Now, let me clarify that not every moment is a pleasure...the million trips to the bathroom with Tate who needs her sensory breaks, the million screams of "That's far enough Bailey! Far enough Taylor. GIRLS!!! Listen to me or you will sit out! Bailey, stop going underwater when I'm talking to you! Taylor!! I SAID THAT'S FAR ENOUGH!!" But the sun, the water, my children's joy, being with great friends who don't bat an eye at me in my skirted bathing suit, the feeling of my toes digging into the sand, the gratitude I feel that this is my life - I love it.
|My beach beauties - Taylor is 4 yrs old here, Bailey is 6. Waaa that they are now 8 and 6. Or yay depending on the day.|
5. Shopping and talking with my mom. I love her.
6. Reading. Preferably in the tub. Preferably without the kids or Kevin interrupting me every other sentence.
7. Talking to my sis-in-law on the phone. For hours. She is fun.
8. Getting a backrub from Kevin. He's rad. (We don't use that word nearly enough anymore. I'm going to bring it back).
9. Listening to classical music with a hot cup of coffee.
10. Going to church on Sundays with my family. I love every single part of it. The whole day is nice actually.
|I want to go to the beach right now!!!!!!!!!!!|
I'd love to hear YOUR simple pleasures!!