Wednesday, February 23, 2011

couponing

I have nothing interesting to say.

Today I have been trying to play catch up with a few things, and it feels good.  On my list was grocery/drugstore shopping and so far I have hit up 2 Rite Aids, tonight I am going to go to 2 more and also the ShopRite.  Why go to 4 Rite Aids?!  Because after coupons and UP rewards (a coupon that prints on the bottom of receipts), I am paying $1/box of Playtex tampons (not free but a good price!) and getting Johnson and Johnson baby products for free.  I never want to empty one store of all their stash - I'm nice like that - so I hit up various stores.  At ShopRite I plan on spending around $50 - last week I spent $60.   Not too bad, and less than 1/2 what I used to pay!!

It makes me feel good to get products my family needs and uses for a lot less money.  If I don't need it, I'll donate it and that feels good too.  Perhaps my food addiction could be replaced with a coupon addiction? That'd be awesome.

If you want info about couponing, I'd go to the Living Rich with Coupons website - I think that's the most thorough and easy to read site.  She has a FB page too.

No comments:

Post a Comment