Sunday, March 6, 2011

new direction

So I have been floundering a bit with this blog, and today I realized why.  It's all over the place.  It's like my mountain of papers that I don't know what to do with...so I don't do anything.  I think that's why I haven't been as excited to write as I first was -- it's too over-the-place.  So as of today, I am going to have a daily theme, to give me some direction as to what to write about.

Here it is -- and keep in mind I still may not write daily, and I may change it on a whim and write whatever I want.  Blogs are cool like that.

Sunday -- "Spirit Sunday" (spiritual/religious)

Monday -- "Mommy Mondays" (talkin' 'bout my babes)

Tuesday - "Tummy Tuesdays" (how I'm doing on my weight-loss journey and all related tumminess)

Wednesday - "No Worries Wednesdays" (letting go of fear/worries, etc)

Thursday - "Thankful Thursdays"

Friday - "Flashback or Flashforward Fridays" (stories from my past or hopes for the future)

Saturday - "Sales Saturday" (couponing, tips, local sales)


What would YOU like me to talk about?

No comments:

Post a Comment