Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

What I am thankful for on this rainy day...

*Both my children are home with me today.  Tatie has off bc of parent-teacher conferences most of the week, and Bailey has a cough so I'm letting her lay around, get extra breathing treatments and try to get better.  When they are home with me in the middle of the week I feel like it's how it used to be, the 3 of us all day.  I DO romanticize the past...what I wouldn't have given then for a break!!  But for today, it's nice.  Mostly.

*My family ate a healthy breakfast together this morning at the table, we were laughing and nothing spilled.  I love when that happens.

*All of the laundry is almost done.

*Tonight is my favorite tv night...if it's reruns I'm turning it off, no watching Seinfeld or anything.  But if they're new shows, I'm snuggling in with my blankie and lovin it.

*Tomorrow morning I'm seeing a friend I haven't seen for 7 years.  Even though our visit will be short, I am really looking forward to it.

*For dinner we are making homemade pizza and playing a game, it's always a pretty good time.  Well, until one of the girls win and lords it over the other girl...that's not fun.

*I'm going to go take a shower now, and that's going to feel awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment